Makati Hope provides student and personnel medical and dental check-up as part of its health services. The school clinic, supervised by licensed registered nurses, is primarily tasked to:
- Provide first aid
- Transport students & employees to hospital in case of emergency
- Conduct annual health appraisal of teachers & students
- Provide current health news/information
- Coordinate the annual physical examination (APE) of all varsity players
- Coordinate health/accident insurance of students & teachers
- Administer prescribed medicine to students to ensure the continuity of care.
- Communicate with parents regarding the health issues of their children.
- Ocular inspection and monitoring of risk potential in the school premises
- Monitoring of food and water sanitation ( water testing) of the school
- Planning and execution of school health programs such as immunization, deworming, medical and dental
Aside from these, various activities of the school clinic include:
- Information updates
- Classroom demonstrations and teaching on personal hygiene, first aid/bls (basic life support) and sexuality.
- Proctoring on field trips, retreats and other school activities
- Feedback support regarding health issues of students
- Documentation of all health appraisals, medical certificates, vaccinations, and accident insurances
- Personnel seminars/trainings
- Follow- up on medical/surgical cases of personnel & students